3.06.2013

Oh Duckies!

So I've been working on something VERY cute the past few days, and it's already complete!





Isn't it just adorable?? And it was so easy!


The blanket was really easy to, all I did was follow a duck bobble chart, using single crochet stitch. Then I outlined each square(even the white ones) with 2 rows of white, also using single crochet.

Whipped stitch all of the squares together, and then did a row of white(in single crochet) around the whole afghan. Then using the yellow I did a double crochet border.



Even this adorable duck rattle was easy! I used this pattern and for the eyes I used embroidering yarn. Stuffed it with stuffing, and put to sleigh bells inside to give it a little noise :)
 
 


Ok these were not crocheted, but I did buy the little ducky iron on's for them :) 


Can you tell my friend really likes ducks? I guess its the perfect thing when you are being surprised about the gender of your new little bundle of joy!

My husband just laughs at me when I'm making baby things and jokes with me "our child is going to have nothing but home stuff isn't it?" You bet cha!

Now on to something new :) Not sure what now! I need to fill up my "must finish whats in this basket first before starting another project". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment