12.14.2012

Can't have enough Scarfs!

There is a couples rules in my mind, women can never have enough shoes, jewelry, clothes and most importantly, Scarves!

Well some men like scarves to ;)

So here are a few that I made up myself and my own pattern.


This one was made with Homespun - Pearl Yarn.


 For the life of me I can not remember the color of this yarn or the brand, I'll search my yarn collection for the label, and let you all know. But it is a nice warm scarf for the lovely Ohio winters we get hit with every year.


*Pattern*
I used a size L crochet hook for the both of these.

Ch. 144(or however long or short you want it)
Single Crochet in the second chain from hook and all across the chain, ch 2 and turn.
Repeat until desired width. I crochet  8 rows to make it 6 inches across, perfect width :)


See, easy does it :) This makes a great Christmas gift! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment