12.14.2012

Toddler hoodie!

I don't think I've ever been so happy to force myself to work on a harder project! Although my hands hurt worse than an old lady with arthritis, believe it or not this only took me 4 days to complete with minor complications. 

The only complicated part was the hood believe it or not!

So without further due, 


This size I made fits a 24 month old. This one I made for my 21 month old nephew for Christmas. But the pattern goes down to 12 months. 

Obviously you can tweak it to make it smaller or larger, depending on the little one's size. For this one in particular, I followed the pattern for the sleeves, but they turned out to reach all the way down to Shayne's knees HAHA! 

So a tip for everyone who wants to make this easy toddler hoodie, do what I did, take one of the toddlers actually shirts, and keep it for reference for the measurements. Comes in handy :)

The pattern for this little thing can be found here.

(Those are car buttons btw)



They may be to young to fully understand just what they are getting! But this makes a great gift to get them through those cold months :) Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment