2.18.2013

What I've been working on...

Good Monday afternoon everyone :) It's been a little while since I last posted, but I've been so busy with whipping up some beautiful crochets and knits to share with you all.

It seems that I make a ton of afghans, but it is still very much winter here in Ohio!


 But my wonderful husband is awesome and bought me my favorite flowers for Valentine's Day, so these are telling me that Spring is right around the corner!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I hope everyone had a great day with their sweethearts :)


So these past few weeks, I've been working on a couple afghans, one for me, yes for me for once :) and another for my little nephew Shayne.

I made this warm beauty for myself :) It's made out of 6 different colors of Lion Brand Jiffy, and oh my is it warm :) And it was so easy to make! I'll throw up some tutorials of some of this stuff I've made soon, I promise :)


This next blanket, hurt my hands, and I'm only 22! The "puff" stitch takes a lot of work lets just say that.

Alphabet puff stitch afghan :) And little Shayne already likes it. I kinda messed up at the bottom there with the puffs not reaching the end, but for being my first time making something like this, I think it looks mighty swell!



A newborn diaper wrap shirt...





diaper cover to match the shirt...


a beanie to match the shirt and diaper cover...



And what do you get???

 A adorable newborn outfit :) Now I just need a baby to model this on! Ohhh, someday I'll have my own to make a ton of pretty things for :)


Now, how about a look at what I'm working on now?


Another afghan :) it is winter after all and nothing better than cuddling up with a nice warm blanket! Give me a few days and it'll be complete!


Hope you all enjoyed what I had to share today. I will have more, promise, and tutorials :)





No comments:

Post a Comment