4.12.2013

Weekend Planner 4/12 - 4/14


It always feels amazing when you crochet or knit that last stitch on an item for charity, doesn't it? This past week I made a few new items for charity and it felt amazing when I got done with these :)


The granny square baby afghan was just a basic granny square and kept going for 22 rounds. The middle one I just knitted and CO as many as I want and just did a basic garter stitch.

The last one reminds me of watermelon, doesn't it remind you of watermelon? For this I used this Simple Lines baby afghan pattern. I just love this design!

I plan to donate these once I make a bunch more! Putting my stash of yarn to very good use!



It's going to be a little bit chilly and wet out this weekend. But April showers bring May flowers right? So here is what I have planned this weekend..

- I'll be working on some WIPs that I have many of; one being my Octagon and Square afghan! My deadline for this is very soon.

- Even though it's going to be a little cool outside this weekend, I may take my camera and shoot around German Village and Short North area. A little black and white in these two parts of town are my favorite.

Don't you agree?(I do need to visit this shop.)

But back to my weekend plans...

- I bought some Brown and Beige crochet thread, and I plan to make some coaster for my living room coffee table. So maybe I'll work on some to this weekend.

- And of course spending some wonderful time with my husband. It's hard to believe we've been married 3 years on the 23rd! Time sure does fly <3

That's about it for tonight! I hope you all enjoy your weekend whether you are snowed in out west or having a warm Spring weekend, doing what you love to do!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment