1.21.2014

Happy Tuesday

Good Evening everyone! I hope all of you are having a great week so far! Tomorrow is Wednesday! Woohoo!


 Yep, another frigid day here in Ohio. Had about another inch of snow last night. 


 But, what's this in the sky? The Sun? I almost forgot what it looked like! I have a case of cabin fever for sure!



The good thing about cold winter days, gives you the best excuse ever to just stay inside all day and work on some new projects. So far this year I have been pretty busy! And I'm slowly going out of my comfort zone to try new things.



I'm becoming a ruffle scarf making addict! I have a bunch of skeins of this yarn, and they can't wait to be made into scarfs!


I was thinking this year that I will be participating in some local craft fairs. Just to get my feet wet in the craft selling world. I mean what's the worse that can happen? Not get that many sales? Oh well, just get right back up on the horse and keep trying. The harder you try, the better you do :) 


Do you remember when I said the other day that I want to start making cuter items?


Does this newborn frog hat qualify as cute enough? (I will write up the pattern and share).

Or...

How about these baby Converse booties :) A special order for my newborn niece! 


I promised myself great things this year, and so far I am sticking to my own promise :) 

Now, since it's a frigid winters day, I thought it would be a good day to start on a rainbow baby afghan. So far the colors are working very well with each other, and I cannot wait to see the completed project. 

Nice, cozy, and soft :) Have a good night everyone!


xxTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment